Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eat Local Challenge: day 23

"Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first." ~ Josh Billings


I love eggs, and I really love the eggs I get from Mudluscious Gardens - even more because they are delivered to me! 


My favorite is probably the sunny side up - soppy, yolky goodness to mix in with veggies or for the toast.  Some days, however, there's only time for a one-pot meal.  Eggs alone are great, but even on a fast-moving day, there's time for a good scramble!

good, good, good
Today's scramble all derived from local farmers and my garden (the thyme):  scramble with leeks, garlic, fennel, shiitakes, squash, kale, and tomatoes:


between the counter light and the sunlight, it seems a very ethereal scramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment