Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanks for Shop West Asheville Fun!

We were quite the close group in Crazy Green Studios for the 2nd Saturday Holiday Art Market and Shop West Asheville, and we welcomed a nice stream of people throughout the day. I'm so grateful to the very talented artists who joined me, and to all the neighbors, friends, clients and first time visitors who came through the doors. Thanks to all!

Thanks also to Matt and Steven for getting a camera to capture the event, as I forgot to charge my battery and found out only when I went to take the first picture! Here are some images of the day:


it was warmer out than expected, but we were
still a nice, cozy place to hang with a cup of
hot cider



much of the day the studio was filled - at the right end
of the picture you can see the Potter's Skin Food lotion
by Cara Mia Naturals - it was a huge hit and now
available at Crazy Green Studios if you missed it on Saturday.



sorry that Gabriel Shaffer couldn't be with us, but thrilled
to have his beautiful wife Suzy repping his work, and giving
us the scoop on Zeytoon. Next to Suzy is Diane, Lady Di herself
with her sexy dancewear creations behind her



Noel & George of GlasswearNC with colorful and fun ornaments,
bottle stoppers, jewelry & more. I have the coolest bottle
stopper in my bottle of wine as I type!



Roberta of Piece Blossom, with her beautiful
felted dolls (one sweet doll will soon have a new home
with someone I know in Atlanta!)



yep, yours truly, with Renee of Repose Jewelry
helping a customer try on her beautiful earrings
(this may be right before I got my own lovely
butterfly wings)



the closest we could get to show Repose Jewelry,
as it was often a crowded corner



Mr. Big Crafty hisself (l) checking out the work of
Crazy Green Studios member Matt, who was having
the first public showing of his work at the Holiday Art Market
(and many pots have happy new homes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment