Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October Studio Schedule


As always, subject to tweaking along the way (it's already changed twice and it's not even October!), but for students who will lose the copy I give them and visitors interested in dropping by, here's the studio schedule for October. If you'd like to visit the studio outside these hours, just get in touch with me - I'm usually here long before and after the posted hours!

Since it's still just me here for the most part, I have to 'close' whenever I fire the reduction kiln, but I'll be close by if anyone needs to come on those days. In the next few months I'll be working on having a regular studio assistant to keep the doors open when I have to be someplace else...well, regular in a nicely weird way of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment