Thursday, April 30, 2009

May Studio Schedule



I'm having a deja-vu-all-over-again moment as I could swear I posted this yesterday...but computer says no...

So once more, with feeling: greetings! Here is the much anticipated May open studio schedule for Crazy Green Studios! Click on the image for a larger view, and you regulars please take note of the highlighted days that show a change in regular scheduling. This includes tomorrow, May 1 - I originally had us on a regular schedule, until I realized I really should be at the opening reception for May Clay, and that would be hard to do while holding open studio. My apologies for any inconveniences - still working on the cloning thing.

Other adjustments for May: I'm closing Memorial Day weekend. It's also my birthday weekend, and while chances are I may be firing a kiln, a little open time will be good for body, mind and soul. And at the end of the month, I'll be closed on May 28 as I will be attending and vending at the Women's Business Conference.

There are many fun and exciting things brewing at Crazy Green Studios, and more updates and the seemingly erratic not-really-monthly newsletter will be back shortly, barring any more computer hang-ups, to enlighten, inform and entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment