Wednesday, January 19, 2011

still fine tuning perspectives

The writing has mainly been inside my head of late - been very busy in sense that I'm constantly in motion - finishing/ending some things and preparing to begin others.  The week has buzzed by and I feel like I've let both my physical and mental exercises lapse.  Got this in the email today from Betsey Streeter and it's a good way to get at least one of them back on a more productive and proactive track:
And the funny thing is, I've never been a fan of "what if" - always seemed too passive and reluctant to me.  But lately my head has been more full of "as soon as..." or "I can't do this until...".  I think in this case the 'what if' is a much better lyric to play in my head.


Now the dog and I are going to address another lapsed routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment