Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Everything!


Whether it be Hannukah, Yule, Christmas, Solstice, Kwanzaa, Bohdi Day or any other seasonal festivity, I hope you enjoy it surrounded by love and filled with happiness!

I'm feeling very grateful here in my studio, looking back on an incredible year and looking ahead to growing the studio into the community and building a place for all sorts of creative discovery. Lissa the Wonder Dog is thankful for the cooler mornings so she can roll around on the frost cover grass, and for the growing stream of friendly folk who come see her at the studio.

The studio will be open in and around the holidays, and I'm here in town if anyone has a last minute gift need (or just needs to come in and commune with the clay!). During the relative calm of the holidays, I'll be rearranging furniture, testing new glazes, planning some fun workshops and making a few pots, so in the new year there will be all sorts of new excitement here at Crazy Green Studios! As always, stay tuned to the blog for all the updates, but if Santa grants me a little extra time, you may also see (dare I say it!) website updates as well!

A very happy holiday-of-your-choice to all. Peace - Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment